Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Letter from the Editor: Meet the New Girls at Chit Chat!

Hey guys!

Guess what?!?!?!? I'm the new Social Media Manager of Chit Chat, ahhh how exciting?!

Anyway, I'm Estelle.. Yes it's French, no I'm not French. I'm actually English! I live in England, a place that drinks a lot of tea and has Harry Potter to it's name. Major stereotype there, oops! I blog at Let Me Go xo, I started my blog in April 2013. So it's still pretty new but I have so so so many amazing followers, andI love for you, yes you reading this to be apart of them.

Ok, enough with the self promotion I shall tell you a little bit more about myself and overflow you with badly taken seflies!

I am 14 and again, I live in England



I play the saxophone and I have a major passion for drama
I'm taking Drama, Spanish, Geography and Music for my GCSE's


I love travelling, I've been to so many places and I'm still pretty young, so I am so blessed that I have done all I have done
I have the cutest dog ever called Toby, he's basically my best friend


Beauty and fashion play such a main role in my life, I really enjoy experimenting and talking about what I love! 


I'm a pretty un interesting person, so I'm not sure what else to write! 

I am super excited to start a new generation for Chit Chat! I can tell it's going to be an exciting journey!

Here are all Chit Chat's social media accounts, make sure you follow all of them!

Estelle x

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely to meet you, Estelle! Especially since you're a fellow 14-year-old. That's super cool and rare to come across on the Internet! Looking forward to what you bring to Chit Chat! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to meet you too!
      Woo, it is quite rare!
      Thankyou
      Estelle x

      Delete
  2. I love your dress you are wearing in these pictures! Great blog, so enjoyable!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete