Today I'm going to give you some fun ways to exercise this summer. Being active is such a great way to spend your break and I don't know about you, but I love the feeling of being accomplished and dripping wet with sweat. My favorite thing to do is to get moving in a way that is enjoyable for me and keep at it for a while so I can shed some calories! However, not everyone thinks running on the treadmill or doing squats is exciting. So the most important thing is to find a way to exercise that is fun for you! That way, you won't even notice you are breaking a sweat!
So without further adieu, here are some fun ways to get a workout this summer:
1. Bike to the mall with a friend and enjoy some frozen yogurt with fruit.
2. Go for a walk or jog with your dog around the neighborhood.
3. Find a pretty park to walk or jog around.
4. Do a run or walk for a cause you are passionate about.
5. Take a yoga or pilates class with your bestie.
6. Bike to your nearest Starbucks or cafe for a smoothie.
7. Dive in a pool and swim a couple laps.
8. Find an outdoor workout class to do with some pals.
And no workout is complete without a cute outfit, right?! This part gets me motivated more than anything else! I love going to Target for inexpensive workout clothes and if I'm in the mood to splurge on some babysitting money, ThomasKelly is the place to go!
How do you find fun ways to workout during the summer time?
Check out my blog Citrus & Style for more fun!