You have been warned to avoid the “creepers” – those infamous jerks that seem borderline stalker at times. But how is a girl supposed to know which guys fall into the category? Here are some signs that you have a creeper on your hands:
- Soon after meeting, he starts being too touchy, with his hand a bit too low on your back or too high up your thigh.
- He always seems to show up at the same places as you.
- He asks a bunch of inappropriate questions on the first date.
- He says things like, “You look hot,” even though you barely know him or have made it clear that you aren’t interested.
- He seems to know a lot about you (interests, class schedule, etc.) and takes every opportunity to show off his keen observational skills.
- He texts you nonstop, even when you stop replying.
- His texts (or anything else about him) make you feel uncomfortable.
- He acts clingy or always wants to know what you’re doing.
- He continually pesters you online (blowing up your Facebook wall, mentioning you on Twitter, etc.) for no reason.
- At parties or other large gatherings, he seems to follow you around the room, without ever really talking to you.
So keep these warning signs in mind, and avoiding flirting with a potential creeper! Make sure to share this post (and the rest of Chit-Chat) with your friends! For more posts that you’re sure to love, stop by my personal blog, That College Girl’s Guide.Stay sexy ;) ThatCollegeGirl