Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fall Bucket List

 

Hey guys! Today I am going to share my fall bucket list with you! I did a summer bucket list on my blog, which you can checkout here, so I thought why not do a fall one?! I found having a bucket list really motivates me to do things and not just sit around on the computer. I am hoping to have everything done on this list by the time December hits!

 Fall Bucket List 2013:
  • Go to a drive in movie
  • Host a bonfire
  • Go to a pumpkin patch
  • go on a picnic
  • go on a hayride
  • go to a haunted house
  • go to a concert
  • have a random acts of kindness day
  • go to a festival
  • have a leaf pile photo-shoot
  • go in a corn maze
  • go on a hike
  • Make a pumpkin recipe from Pinterest 
  • Make a fall DIY 

Let me know in the comments if you had a summer bucket list, or if you make a fall one I would love to hear what is on it!
xo, Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment