Thursday, August 8, 2013

Manicure Mania

Lately I have been obsessed with Lilly Pulitzer, so a Lilly nail design was bound to happen eventually! I think it turned out pretty well considering it was my first attempt at it!
For my Lilly inspired nail design, I decided to use the "You Gotta Regatta" print for inspiration. Here is what the actual print looks like: 
 

Here are all the colors I had to use for this design!
Kiss Nail Art Paints, Revlon White on White, Charlotte Russe Neon Pink, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, and Milani Glitzy in Denim. 

 
 It is such an easy design, and you don't have to be really precise or anything! You can pretty much use whatever colors you want, but I tried to stick to the original design. I do recommend using nail art brushes to do the design though!I just started out with a simple white coat and drew the design on! Then I filled in the sails and adds the light blue around it!
 The finished look! I love it even though I didn't do sailboats on every nail. As you can see I got creative and did a few solid color nails in the same color scheme and did an "L" for Lilly and a palm tree since that is their favicon for their website!

Tell me what you think of this manicure in the comments and don't forget to checkout my blog for more nail and fashion ideas! I also would love to hear your favorite Lilly print!

xo, Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment