Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hollywood Hotties: Dating Secrets

By ThatCollegeGirl


Some of Hollywood’s newest cuties have been quoted talking about their personal lives. Take a look at the romantic side to these stars!

Austin Mahone
“I like girls that have a nice smile and nice eyes. I want to date a girl who understands my busy schedule, and that I have to be on tour a lot. And she has to make me laugh!”



Check out Austin’s latest hit song, “What About Love.”


Dylan Sprayberry
“I like girls who are funny, but know how to be serious, too. I like girls that aren’t worrying about how they look all day long. She can just have fun, make funny faces, be quirky, and doesn’t care about it. All the girls that I’ve had a crush on have been my friend first. I’d rather crush on a friend, who I already trust, than a complete stranger.”



Dylan’s most recent movie, Superman: Man of Steel, will be released on DVD this fall.


Jake T. Austin
“Instead of traditional dates, I like to go out for ice cream and a walk in the park. It might sound cliché, but I think it’s the perfect date for a hot summer day. I am definitely single right now. I want to date a girl who is secure with who she is, and isn’t afraid to just be herself. I’m very much into a girl’s personality!”


Watch Jake’s current television role on The Fosters. It airs on Mondays at 9pm EST, on ABC Family.

Logan Lerman
“I’m not confident enough to ask for a girl’s phone number at all. It’s pretty bad! It’s really hard for me to approach a girl I like.”


Logan’s latest film, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, is in theaters now.

Mindless Behavior
“When I meet a girl that I like, I’ll text her that day. If you wait too long, she’ll that that you don’t like her. That’s what I think if a girl doesn’t text me after I meet her.”
- Princeton

“I know that I like a girl when I can’t stop thinking about her. It’s like a song getting stuck in your head. If I hear a song and can’t remember it the next day, I wasn’t into it. But if the song stays in my head, I know I like it. It’s that way with girls, too.”
- Ray Ray


Mindless Behavior is on tour now. Their documentary All Around The World is available on DVD.


Get more sex, dating, and relationship advice on That College Girl’s Guide.

Stay sexy ;)
ThatCollegeGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment