Wednesday, August 14, 2013

How to Carry Your Summer Attitude Into School

How to Carry Your Summer Attitude Into School image

School is around the corner, y'all! I must admit, I am really excited for this year. On the other hand, my schedule is jam-packed with class, leadership roles, and blogging commitments! I figured the best way to handle this would be to incorporate my summer attitude into my semester. Read on for a few tips on transitioning from the pool to school!
image

"Lounge" does not need to be synonymous with "lazy"! When you're out on your campus quad, your productivity (and creativity) will increase. If you're not so inspired by nature, try lounging in the student center. Find a place where you can be comfortable and not too distracted.
image

Getting test scores back doesn't have to be a challenge if you apply your tanning technique to your studying sessions! Similar to how you sit out in the sun during its peak hours, individual peak study time is key to receiving the best results. Carve out a block of time in which you will be most focused and get your nerd on!
image

Summer is the best time to catch up with friends, make some extra money, and get a break from major responsibilities. This summer, I made a list of friends I wanted to see before returning to school. (I'm proud to announce I have seen almost every one of them!) Jot down a school bucket list to keep yourself on the road to success!
imageLet's face it: the ultimate challenge during school is the BALANCING ACT. The easiest way to sustain a fulfilling social life -- and sparkling GPA -- is to make work time an incentive for play time! The harder you work, the more you deserve to play hard. (Be sensible, though!)

Best of luck!
xx,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment