Friday, July 5, 2013

Splurge vs. Save

If you're like me, you are sick of seeing cute items in magazines or online that cost way too much. So today, I've picked out a few super-cute, but overly expensive products...and found an equally awesome, inexpensive version. Who doesn't love a good deal?!

Clear-Frame Sunglasses SPLURGE: Ice Blue Sunglasses, Cutler and Gross, $470


SAVE: Clear Sunglasses, Forever 21, $5.80



Colorful Beaded Necklaces SPLURGE: Long Multi-Strand Seed Bead Necklace, LOFT, $39.50





White Tees SPLURGE: Classic V-Neck, Kain Label, $84


SAVE: Dolman Hi-Lo Tee, Aerie, $11.99



I hope you enjoy these wallet-friendly finds for summer!
Tweet me @itsemmaelise with your thoughts. And make sure to check out my personal blog, itsemmaelise!

XX,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment