Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Activities

I really love summer. I love not having to worry about assignments but I am going to be straight with you. I get bored. I stay home until 5:30ish alone. I don’t have my license so I can’t go places whenever I want to. I do hang out with friends occasionally but even we get bored. Along with that, it has been raining everyday where I live which is pretty uncommon. To entertain yourselves and friends take the initiative to invite them over. I am a normally shy person so it’s rare that I actually do this. But sometimes my friends invite me to do these things!

Pool/ Beach Day: One of my BFFs has a pool so she almost always has someone over to swim! I have so much fun! I am also a member at a public pool. It’s also a water park and very new to my town so it’s constantly crowded but I go during the member’s only session before it gets crazy and get some sun! I just about always see someone  I know. Depending on where you live, you and your girlfriends can just pack up and head to the beach. Although I live just an hour away, my friends that have their license are very new driver’s so the drive can be nerve racking for the parents haha. Last week, my mom and I went down to my good friend and neighbor’s place and my mom hung out with my friend’s mom and I stayed for the rest of the weekend!

Sleepover: What girl doesn’t love a good sleepover?! You can do just about whatever you want. Jam sessions to your fav tunes, mani/pedis, and even a good movie! Just make sure you are stocked with good junk food haha that always seems to be my problem!

Cookout: I know this is more for adults but I really love dressing up and going to cookouts. You can always have your own! That’s what I am doing for my birthday “party” this year because I love the atmosphere of them! I do get bored but sometimes there’s always that eye candy (whether it be the dessert table or that cute boy!) They are always fun and interesting!

Movie Night: I have done this countless times! It is so fun! Make sure you have a funny or scary movie and popcorn and soda and you are good to go! If something is really funny you can rewind it and watch it countless times. I have done it with one of my friends and we couldn’t breathe from laughing so much!

What do you do with your friends during the summer?

XX,
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment