Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cute Stationery

Who doesn’t love a handwritten note? I know fail to write them like I should, they are still a super exciting thing to receive in the mail! Especially when they are cute! There are so many etsy shops out there that have some!

I love this piece from Hedoe Paper. I love the colors and monogram on it. How adorable is the envelope?!

This is from MissEmPrints. I love having the full monogram on the very front. Look at all of the color choices!!!! I think it is such a classic look.

This one is from AlmostSundayInc I am not a fan of chevron. Well, I was; last summer. But like this for some reason. I think it is because of the colors of the chevron. They are so bright and cheery! I love the simple name on the white side. The chevron gives it the pop of color it needs!

What are your favorite stationery sets on Etsy?

XX,
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment