Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Sandal Essentials

In the summertime, I am all about sandals - so I thought I would share with you all a couple of my summer sandal must-haves!

Summer Sandals.

Summer Sandals. by preppyonthewestcoast


1. Old Navy Flip Flops - Really any brand of flip flop would work to wear to the beach or pool, but I love the Old Navy ones because they are so inexpensive (2 pairs for $5!) so if you accidentally lose one along the way, it isn't that big of a deal! They come in an assortment of colors and are made very well for the price! 

2. Jack Rogers - I love Jack Rogers because they come in an assortment of colors and are so versatile - you could easily style them from day to night. I'm currently eyeing the navy and white ones! Although these are a bit of splurge (around $110), they are very well made and you definitely will not regret the purchase! 

3. Wedges - If you are going to a summer party (i.e. wedding, family reunion, etc.) and you want to get a little dressed up and maybe get a little height - I definitely suggest a pair of wedges! Wedges are very comfortable and if the party is happening on grass, you don't need to worry about your heel getting stuck!

4. Strappy Sandals - I suggest a pair of strappy sandals, like these ones from Target (only $15!) for a couple reasons: they come in a handful of colors: yellow, green, black, pewter (shown), white, and plum - so there is a color there for you; they are super inexpensive - I mean $15 for a pair of sandals?! You cannot beat that price!; you could swap these out for your Jack Rogers to change up an outfit!

What are your favorite summer sandals? 

XX. 
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment