Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Healthy Fourth of July Snacks

Food. Food. Food. What's better than that? Well...

RED, WHITE AND BLUE FOOD, of course!

What could be better than mixing celebrating America and food?! I can't think of anything... 

Sooo, today I thought it would be fun to share with you all some of my favorite 4th of July snacks.

{ Make sure to check out my Pinterest board, 4th of July Snacking, for even MORE food ideas! }

Drinks

{raspberry lemonade}

{strawberries, blueberries, and starfruit w/ ginger ale, fresca, or white grape juice}

Main Course

{hot dogs and hamburgers, in my eyes are the epitome of summer, so I couldn't think of anything else to have as the main course!}

Fruit

 {parfait}

{this is too cute... and delicious looking!}

Sweet Treats

{uhhh, ice cream sandwich with red, white, and blue sprinkles... yes, please.}

{forget cake pops, oreo pops are the new thing... and with sprinkles... #perfection}

Cupcakes

{how cute and festive are those little flags... and blue cupcakes?!}

 {yum!}

What is your favorite 4th of July food?

XX,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment