Friday, May 24, 2013

How to Prioritize

I am going to share with you how I prioritize my life. I am not telling you that if you do it this way it will work out for you but I am going to help! My priorities are school, friends, family, and my relationship with God.

School | When I get home from school I usually do a whole lot of nothing. I might watch TV. It just depends. Some days I actually do my written homework when I get home. Usually, I wait until after supper before I start my homework. I always study after supper. I don’t know why but I always have. 
Friends | During the week, I seriously hate hanging out with my friends for some reason. I stress that I won’t study enough or do my homework and get in bed at a decent hour. I hate going to ball games just for fun during the week unless I had to be there because I was cheering. 
Family | I love them, I really do. Sometimes I hang out with them more on the weekends than I do my friends. That happens quite often. Yes, I do enjoy it.
Religion | I know I don’t read my bible as much as I should. I love squeezing in a devotion. It puts me in a better mood and takes my mind off stress. It really helps. I wish this could be my first priority but I am certainly working on it!
Clean Room | This isn’t really a main priority but I thought I should share this with you. A lot of times when I get home from school, I clean my room. I hate when my room is messy. It’s messy right now and I’ll probably clean when I finish this post. When I say messy, I really mean that my bed isn’t made and I have a few clothes laying around. I haven’t been this way but pretty much since I found The College Prepster's blog. I have been this way.

What are your priorities?

XX,
Bailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment