Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lightweight Pajamas

I, like many teenagers, love to sleep. Whether I'm taking a quick cat nap, or I'm sleeping through the night, I put on pajamas. I don't understand how some people can wear sweatpants to bed. I think they're way to thick and heavy; I prefer something light. Today, I am going to share with you my favorite PJ options.


Your Boyfriend's Shirt |
For those of us lucky to have boyfriends, this is a great option. Sooner or later in the relationship, you'll probably get one of his shirts. It'll be soft and worn in, and will smell a little like him. I always bring my boyfriend's shirts on vacation to sleep in, because I know I'll miss him a lot, and having that reminds me of him. The best part about this? It's 100% free!

PJ Set |
I don't have many Pajama sets, but I like them a lot. You can wear the shirt with other bottoms, the bottoms with another shirt or both together! Wearing a PJ set will guarantee that you'll look cute in the morning! Throw your hair up in a bun, and go downstairs to get some pancakes. J. Crew has some great sets.


Loung Pants |
If you like sweatpants, you'll probably like lounge pants. They're a lot lighter, and can be worn for sleeping or 'lounging'. I think that these are great paired with a tank top and a great alternative to the heavy PJs in the summertime. Nordstrom's has some utterly adorable lounge pants!

What's your favorite kind of pajama?

XX, 
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment