Monday, May 6, 2013

Random Styling :: Patterned Shorts

I was inspired by these AMAZING patterned shorts from Madwell’s that I couldn’t get enough of. Last week I was browsing J.Crew’s website and found even more patterned shorts, falling head over heels in love with them. Plus, I own a red eyelet pair of shorts from Target that I've been wearing nonstop. Obviously if I’m so in love I have to share... right?
Patterned Shorts: Day at the beach

This outfit was inspired by a fun day at the beach. Right now (for me) the beach is super windy making bathing suits not too fun and surfing difficult. So I wear a lightweight button down with some chic, comfy shorts and you can find me lying out with some fabulous reads. Also, these were the Madewell shorts that inspired this post #LOVE!

Patterned Shorts: Sail away with me

Last week I got my sailing license (my certificate to operate a sailboat) and that inspired this outfit. The striped shorts are tres chic with the gold detailing. For something casual it looks extremely put together!

Patterned Shorts: Fun Brunch

This outfit is all of my favorite things. The J.Crew painter shirt fits me perfectly, I am obsessed with anchors, pink bows, monograms, bows.

What’s not to love? How do y’all style patterned shorts?

XX,
 Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment