Sunday, May 12, 2013

Movie Reviews


My all time favorite movie is Clueless. It’s a total classic, and the best chick flick ever made. But isn’t Mean Girls, the best chick flick ever, you ask? “As if!”.

Cher is an extremely popular, pretty and wealthy teen, living in Beverly hills. She’s happy in her superficial world, as is her best friend Dionne. After attempting to matchmaker her two teachers, she realizes that she actually enjoys ‘giving back’ to the community. So when uncool new girl Tai comes into her life, Cher decides that taking her under her wing would be best. Cher and Dionne ‘adopt’ Tai, and give her a makeover, showing her the world of popularity. Their lives become one big jumbled mess, Cher fails her drivers test, and finds love.

I’m in love with Clueless. I could watch it everyday and it would never get old.






If you've got nothing to do tonight, go to netflix and watch this classic.

XX,
Ali 

2 comments:

  1. I watched Clueless Friday night with friends after finding it at Target for $5!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $5?! I wish I waited to buy mine!

      Delete