Friday, May 10, 2013

Swimsuit Shop

Hi guys!

Today I'd like to share some swimsuits I've been loving. My dilemma with swimsuits is that I find the good, classy looking ones to be very expensive and the cheap ones to be a bit trashy. I think the purpose of wearing a swimsuit should be to tan or swim and not to show off anything. I like classic, retro-looking swimsuits but also ones that are unique because everyone seems to have the same swimsuit these days - and I love standing out!

I've came up with a collection of suits of all price ranges that will make you the best-dressed girl at the pool or beach!

For the more expensive....


I love the colors in this floral bandeau twist tank from J. Crew. The strapless factor offsets the covered-up idea of a one-piece.



I have ALWAYS loved this J. Crew seersucker banded underwire tank. The lavender is feminine and would look good on softer skin tones like myself. The underwire and light color make it more feminine. 



This polka dot underwire top with high waisted bottoms is too cute! The polka dots are really fun, and the high waist gives it a unique, retro edge.


For prices in the middle of the road....



This periwinkle scalloped top from Topshop is simply adorable. Gotta love the periwinkle!



I love this blue striped longline bikini because the extra band gives it more of an edge, but the cute bow still makes it feminine. 



This pink and blue striped underwire bikini looks like something totally Tumblr-worthy! It would be perfect for the Fourth of July, and the faded colors makes it look more vintage. 


If you're on a budget....




This one-piece is timeless, simple, and classic. 

This one is just so fun and adorable! I love the ruffles on the bottom.
I like how this has good coverage in the chest area, but the ruffles also accentuate it. The floral watercolor pattern is so pretty, too.

(These ones are all from Target and can all be found here.)

Writing this post was actually quite helpful to me- now I know where I'm getting some new swimsuits for this summer!

Where do you usually shop for swimsuits?

xx,
Signe

No comments:

Post a Comment