Sunday, May 26, 2013

Things I Regret Buying

I make a lot of silly purchases. I buy things on a whim, thinking they'll improve my life by 100%, however, that is usually not the case.

There were so many commercials on TV for this stuff. My friends were raving about, so I thought I'd buy it. I put it on, and it immediately all went into the creases in my lips. Not flattering at all.

I thought because it had the word 'curl' in it, it would hold my curl. Unfortunately, it did not. After an hour or so of wearing, it smudged under my eyes, and didn't hold my curl at all. It wasn't cheap, but not expensive either ($22). I prefer Cover Girl mascaras over this one.

Jewelry | Charming Charlie's Watch. (no link, sorry!)
Super cheap jewelry. Like, dirt cheap. I stopped in and saw a cute watch, it looked almost like a Michael Kors watch, but for $20. The minute hand stopped working, and so it kind of failed as a watch, although, I still wear it occasionally.

Food | Store Brand Halloween Candy (5 days after Halloween).
I regret this mainly because it tasted like cardboard and got me sick. I wouldn't have minded it as much if it was good candy, because I ate a lot of it. But it was almost stale, super chewy (chocolate!) and didn't have much flavor. Never again.

I've got so many more, but I don't want to bore you with more complaining!
What do you regret buying?

XX,

No comments:

Post a Comment