Thursday, May 9, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Heyyy Chit Chat readers!

It's Signe writing today!

For my "free post" this month, I'd thought I'd share 20 things (not in a particular order) I really really hope to do this summer. Some of these things are goals, some of these things are just what I want to do for fun. So it's a "summer bucket list," if you will. :)


1. Finish recording my album of songs
2. Take a picture of the Eiffel Tower in Paris and Instagram it
3. Read some classic novels
4. Help my sister redesign her room
5. Take my cat for a walk on the street
6. Get a pet fish
7. Go to the beach by myself
8. Buy some art supplies and paint
9. Make some cheesecake
10. Have a photoshoot in a field
11. Put some of my music online
12. Pass the summer class I'm taking
13. Make friendship bracelets for my friends
14. Dye my hair (Maybe. Nothing drastic.)
15. Eat a crepe in France
16. Go to various art museums
17. Go to a thrift shop
18. Make another music video
19. Allow my friend to paint my nails
20. Attend an event that requires a fancy dress

What's on your summer bucket list?

XX,
Signe

2 comments:

  1. I can help you on 10, 18 and 19 ;)
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete