Sunday, May 5, 2013

Keeping Cool in Hot Weather

I can’t believe it is finally May! I have about one month of school left (ugh), so I don’t get to lay out all month like most people (wah). However, I can get my tan on every weekend! Be careful though, you need to stay hydrated while in the scorching sun!


Drink Water | This is the easiest and one of the best ways to keep your body hydrated! Keep your cute monogrammed bottle beside your lawn chair! That’s also the bonus of this, there are so many water bottle options to show your own unique style!


Take a Dip | Whether you are at the pool or at the beach, it won’t hurt to get wet! To make it a little more exciting; purchase an underwater camera! I purchased one and my friends love it. Honestly, we take the dumbest pictures under water. Mainly because you are underwater…


Eat your fruits | I know it sounds kinda crazy. I don’t eat healthy at all. I rarely eat fruit and vegetables. I love this aspect of the summer! In the summer, I love eating pineapple and watermelon. Strawberries are great in the spring!

How do you keep hydrated?

XX,
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment