Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The "It" Shoe


Hey ladies! Today I am going to be telling you about the “it” shoe. My go-to shoes are my platinum Jack Rogers. I got my first pair in 2010 and I wore them with everything. I’m not exaggerating either. The color goes great with everything! Like silvers, gold’s, whites, and pretty much any other color you wear! I know they are $110 but they so worth it! I definitely got my money’s worth out of them! You cannot go wrong with these. I don’t know if it’s just me but do any of y'all have Jack Rogers and wear them on the beach like if you are going all day? I can’t seem to allow myself to do that because I am scared something is going to happen to them. Anyways, there is a store in my mall that sells these shoes called Palms and all they really are, are cheap Jacks. I have a black pair mainly because I don’t wear black that often and they are pretty comfy. So if you’re not into spending so much money on a pair of sandals, you should totally check these shoes out. (I can’t remember the name of the store… maybe Shoe Show..idk, sorry for not being a big help) 

What is your go-to shoe this spring and summer?

XX,
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment