Friday, June 21, 2013

Beach Towels

Now this seems like a super simple basic for your summer but one I feel gets left out in the “cute-ness” category. That’s a thing right? Beach Towels, you can’t live without them. I actually use mine as a cover up so it has a dual function! That’s why I preferably like the cute ones {I know I sound bad….}. But if it has a fun pattern or design I am so much more excited to use it!

Beach Towels

I put them in order of price range with the one’s I find the most adorable! The first is from Kohl’s and is $10. I think that the price and pattern are just completely scream summer! Next is the second which I love the trendy geometric from Target. It is $15 so I would really have to love it to buy it. The third is an adorable navy with white sailboats towel. It is from Lands End and has free personalization. For $20 Lands End has superb quality and I love anything monogrammed. After that I threw in the Vera Bradley towel. It is $35 so I probably will never buy it but I just LOVE the colors! Lastly I have this adorable nautical anchor from J.Crew. As it is J.Crew it is $40 and I would never splurge on something that pricy, unless it was on sale! 

XX,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment