Sunday, June 23, 2013

Trending

I don't know about you, but I tend to be one of those people who don't follow trends, and the few times when I do, I make sure I can incorporate the piece into multiple outfits and isn't to, "I am a trend and will go out of style in the blink of an eye!"

I chose three trends which I think anyone could style due their versatility: Graphic, Monochrome, and Floral. 

Graphic - I don't know about you all, but where I live, nobody really wears graphic t-shirts. However, I think if you chose a simple black and white top, like the one pictured, it wouldn't scream, "GRAPHIC TEE!" but could just add a little bit more to an otherwise simple outfit!

Monochrome - I am IN LOVE with this trend! When I read about the black and white trend back in April, I was ecstatic, especially because I am not one who feeds into the whole neon highlighter colors! I think this trend you could easily style with a few key pieces and is definitely the most versatile of the three. 

Floral - Okay, can we just talk about how adorable this skirt is from J. Crew Factory? I saw this same pattern in a bathing suit top at J. Crew last summer and wanted it so badly, except it wasn't available in my size... #SoAnnoyed. Anyway, I love the floral trend because it can be so girly and put together and more casual, like the outfit above, but you could also put a floral dress with some high-heeled shoes for a fancier occasion! 

What trends have you been loving? 

XX,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment