Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hair Care

Hey ladies! I know you are always wondering what you can do to take care your hair. Everyone knows that heat is bad. But whatever…. You need it. Well at least for me that’s how it goes. I can spend so much time on pinterest just finding pins that take you to websites that give you hair care tips! I am going to share some of the websites I have discovered!

Hair Pedia Club | This website has natural recipes you can put on your hair! How neat!!!!

Swell Hair Products | I saw a ton of pins that had “Swell” products. I have never heard of them until then and they seem to be very popular and work well! Check out the site!

Aveda | I use Aveda for shampoo and conditioner! It is so awesome and it smells great! I know it is more on the pricey side but I think you get your money’s worth out of it. My mom has super thick hair and their products help her out a lot! I buy mine from my hair salon but I have seen actual Aveda stores in malls!

How do you take care of your hair? Have you used any of these products?

Have a great day!

XX,
 Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment