Friday, June 7, 2013

Random Styling :: Sundress Day to Night

Something I have loved this past spring is sundresses. You know the simple kind that you throw on and you are out the door? As it is getting hot I don’t really like having to wear anything at all heavy or bulky and that is where sundresses come in. I love that I am able to wear them from the beach or pool, to lunch then they are functional for a night out! I put together two outfits featuring a CrewCuts sundress; it has phenomenal beading at the collar doubling as a statement.

Random Styling: Dress Day out with friends

This first outfit is a fun day outfit to wear out with friends. I would wear it anywhere to be honest. The dress is styled with a pink longchamp, classic pearl bracelet, & fun {surprisingly matching} Lilly Pulitzer tumbler. To me all of the bright colors scream summer! I wore a very very very similar outfit this past weekend when I helped my neighbor at her daughters baby shower. It was so lightweight, easy and effortless, perfect for running around on your toes!

Random Styling Night Out dress

This next outfit I would wear out to dinner with my family. I love how the Jack Rogers sparkle, adding a little extra flair to the outfit! It is styled with a unique pearl bracelet and C. Wonder Clutch {which I am currently swooning over!}. I am head over heels with the fun coral color.

 What outfits have you been wearing nonstop?

 XX,
 Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment