Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sale Alert!

I don't know about you all, but with my babysitter budget being my primary way of indulging in my clothing, shoes, and accessories addiction, I am always on the lookout for a good deal! 

If you weren't able to hit up some of the fabulous discounts this weekend, like 50% off at J. Crew Factory stores, do not worry - because there are other if not better sales happening RIGHT NOW! 

Gap - Extra 25% off Men and Women's SALE Items - Code: MWDEAL - Ends 6/19

Honestly, how fabulous is this - ADDITIONAL 25% off already crazy discounted things?! Yes, please! 

Here are three things I'm currently eyeing... 

{If only this came in my size!}

Basketweave Striped Sweater - $39.99
{ Essential sweater. }

{ Epitome of summer in a dress... }

J. Crew Factory - 30% off EVERYTHING - Code: SPREE - Ends 6/18

I was in J. Crew Factory yesterday, and boy, I wanted one of everything! 

{ I love the crystal accent beads! }

{ Perfect for a swim coverup. }

{ I want... NOW. }

Kate Spade - Various - Not Necessary - Unknown 

Luckily these discounts are not a one time only thing, Kate Spade always has fabulous discounts in the 'Sale' section! 

Berry Street Lacey - $79 (Orig. $158)
{ I love the black and white pattern of this wallet! }

Day - $149 (Orig. $278)
{ If I actually had a reason to justify this purchase, I totally would! }

Skinny Mini Bow Studs - $33 (Orig. $48)
{ Can we just talk about how adorable these are? }


What sales have you spotted recently? 

XX,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment