Thursday, June 6, 2013

Must-See Netflix Shows


Hey everyone! Today, I take my last exam and after that I am free for the summer! Finally! I don’t know about you but my summers are never really jam packed with action. Last summer, I had cheerleading once a week and a handful of vacations but it is definitely not as demanding as school. I have a lot of downtime. I watch a ton of T.V. mainly because I don’t have my license to go to the pool with my friends and all that jazz (I do get them in about a month! #yay) or if it rains. Netflix is usually my go to on days like this. Today, I am going to sharing with you some shows you may get addicted to if you watch too many in a row.


This show is hilarious. The main character,Ted, is basically telling a story to his kids of how met their mother. Of course, you aren’t ever going to find out who the mother is. Rumor has it they will show her for sure in the next season on CBS! But seriously, I have watched all of the episodes available on Netflix and I love it.


I watched a couple of episodes of NYC Prep on Bravo when it was on in 2008 for one season. Unfortunately, there are only eight episodes. But I did watch about four in a row one day. All of the kids on the show live in NYC and go to prep school except one but she is BFFs with some of them. It is just really overdramatic and ridiculous that they have so much money but some of their “drama” is almost relatable to high school for everyone. By that I mean: boys. (hehe)


This is basically a given. I have watched every episode and if you haven’t you totally should. (In NYC Prep, they make references to GG and talk about how it gets in the way of their everyday lives while they are filming it in the Upper East side) Like honestly I don’t see how you couldn’t be addicted to the show.


I have yet to watch this but everyone in my town has seen it and loved it and also feel the need to quote things from it in their tweets. It does seem pretty cool that it takes place in NC where I am from…. So why haven’t I watched it yet. That has yet to be answered. Fun fact: a part in one of the later episodes was filmed in the airport in my town. That’s pretty cool for my super small town. So I am planning on starting this some point this summer.

Have an awesome Thursday!

XX,
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment