Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sundresses

Well it is finally summer for me! Thank goodness! I love wearing dresses in the summertime especially to cook outs and things of that sort. Here are some I am eyeing this summer. They all are from Francesca’s! I love Francesca’s because their clothes are pretty reasonable and very chic!

I love this little number! It looks so light weight and oh so adorable! You could even wear it to church!

It looks so lightweight as well which is good for backyard barbeques or just a night out with your friends! Aren’t the patterns to die for?!

I love love love this! I tend to be a more modest person and this just dress just looks modest but still in style! I love the print with the touch of lime green! Adding this to my wishlist!

What sundresses are you eyeing this summer!
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment