Monday, April 15, 2013

April Showers

Rainy days are my favorite days. Picture yourself in a warm bed, drinking a hot mug of tea, and reading a good romance novel while the raindrops pitter-patter on your rooftop... Now picture yourself outside your cozy home on one of these rainy days! Not as much fun. Unless of course, you are well prepared with these April rainy day must-haves:

1. A colorful pair of rain boots. My favorites are the Hunter Wellingtons. I have a pair in violet and I wear them whenever there's even a chance of rain! They can just brighten up any gloomy day.
2. A durable umbrella. This one from Vera Bradley is super cute, and super functional!
3. A water proof jacket. I like plainer raincoats in solid colors, so this Gap coat would be perfect for me! Bright and cheery, but keeps you dry.
Are you as excited for spring to come as I am??
XX,
Vina

No comments:

Post a Comment