Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hot Weather Essentials


It’s finally spring! I don’t know about you but I am so excited for the warm weather! It has been a cold winter here in North Carolina! I am ready to brighten up my wardrobe with new, fun clothes! Here’s what I have been eyeing as of late!

Factory Washed Silk Tee | I know, I know. This shirt from J. Crew looks so plain to be $65 and silk. But let’s be honest here this is such a pretty shade of blue! I had to post it!

Factory 3" Paisley Stretch Chino Short | I have been looking at these shorts at the J. Crew Factory Store since shortly after Christmas. I love the print. It is definitely something different and I like that. They also have hints of royal blue in them. So why not pair it with the previously mentioned silk tee!?

Women’s Mixed-Eyelet Dress | Doesn’t this dress just look so fun and flirty! It’s from Old Navy! Spring clothes there are my favorite! I love the material of the dress! Another bonus of the dress: There are a whopping seven colors available! All of them are perfect spring colors, the turquoise just happens to be one of my favs!

Women's Ruffled Bandeau-Tie Bikini | This bikini is so cute! I love the ruffle look to it. I know orange isn’t always the prettiest color but this looks great! I cannot wait to get my hands on it! I’m more excited for the pools to open up so I can wear it!

Hamptons Miss Navajo | Okay so what’s spring and summer without a great pair of Jacks?! I really want a new pair this year because mine are looking rough! These are only $80! If you don’t have a pair, it’s worth the splurge!

Happy Sunday everyone!

XX,
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment