Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Date Wear

Hey Everyone! 

I don't know about you, but whenever I think about spring, the two colors that pop into my head are: green and pink. I honestly have no idea why, they just do! 

Anyway, for today's post, I styled two outfits featuring my two go-to spring colors that I would definitely love to wear for a date with that special someone, or even a fun girls night! 

I hope you enjoy!

Date Outfit Ideas.

Date Outfit Ideas. by preppyonthewestcoast

1 - I first spotted these white scalloped shorts and I knew I wanted the outfit to be coordinated around them! I added a fun green and white vertical stripe chiffon blouse that ties at the waist with a gold "love" bangle that ties in with the gold buttons on the blouse. I finished the outfit off with a pair of bright pink ballet flats to add a little more color to the outfit! 

2 - This outfit, I LOVE! I have been loving skater skirts ever since they first came out this past winter and I thought this bubblegum pink one was too cute! Since it is high waisted, I added a white cropped tee (you could easily opt for any sort of white top) and a navy and white sweater to cover up if it gets a little cool out! I then added a pair of Vans sneakers (I would probably wear Keds or Tretorns), because I wanted this outfit to be comfy but still fun and girly! 

For both these outfits, to show the versatility, I added a small brown Coach crossbody purse, so you can fit all of your essentials!

What would you be wearing on a springtime date?

XX,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. These outfits are too cute! I love that skirt and sweater!

    xobrittanymichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardigan is my fav especially since I have one just like it :)

    Tamryn @TotallyTamryn - "A Beautician's Beauty Basics"

    ReplyDelete