Saturday, April 13, 2013

Favorite Apps

Hello! 
Today's post will be showing eight apps I am currently loving right now! 
Some are pretty common and cliche (i.e. Instagram and Twitter), but I have a couple that are less talked about!
CocoPPA - The first app is actually how I made the apps look the way they do! I definitely suggest checking this app out, and what makes it that much better is it is FREE! 
Instagram - My FAVORITE app, I am constantly posting photos! I think this is such a fun outlet, and a great way to share photos with people all over! I love all the different filters and adding special effects via other apps as well! 
Pandora - I never buy music anymore because of this app. I also have discovered so many other songs because of this app! My favorite station of the moment is the VS Pink station because it plays all that fun "bubblegum" music I love! 
Picfx - This is my go-to app when it comes to editing my photos for Instagram! The downside of this app is that it's $1.99, but I definitely think it is worth it! 
Pinterest - OBSESSED. Honestly, I think I need to delete this app, because every spare minute I have I am repinning and skimming through my 'dashboard'. It's getting a little out of hand! In all honesty, I almost prefer the app in contrast to the regular version! #MustHave
Shazam - This app I do not hear about as often, just because I think it is an app people don't think is necessary, however, I love it! I recently have become more interested in music then before, and this app is a MUST HAVE. Sometimes I will be driving in the car and a song will come on, I will just whip out my phone and can have not only just the title, but the artist, album, and a "sample" of the song for future reference! 
Twitter - No explanation necessary. #Tweetaholic
Starbucks - If you love Starbucks as much as I do, you NEED this app. You can upload your gift cards, and pay/scan right from your phone and save your favorite drinks! #SoCool 
What are your favorite apps?
XX,

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment