Saturday, April 27, 2013

Car Playlist

In my family, we have extreme differences in music tastes. I don't prefer to listen to 80's music {my dad's favorite} for 12 hours in the car on a road trip, sorry; I don't. My family takes road trips oh-so frequently, as we are a "surfer family" {beach bums, to say the least}. Except the beach is 2 1/2 hours away and weekend trips are a regular occurrence.

I've developed a general, fairly random playlist for the Spring road trip season. In every basic road trip playlist, you need some indie, Taylor Swift, country, pop, some girl power and a throwback or two!

Roadtrip Playlist

If you haven't heard of Alex Goot he is a MUST check out, plus who doesn't love the Jonas Brothers! Sara Bareilles is a current fave; her music ranges across the genres but in the end is girl power!
Any artists you've been loving?

XX,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment