Friday, April 26, 2013

Movie Reviews

Hey y’all, today I am going to be sharing some of my favorite new movies that have recently been released into theaters and DVD! Just so you know, I hate scary movies because they are well…. Scary. I am not a big fan of action movies either. These movies I am talking about today are more kid like movies mainly because when I saw these in the theatre I was with my family. I really enjoyed these movies too. Judge me.


OZ | Okay, if you have grown up in love with the Wizard of Oz, go see this. It is so awesome! I didn’t see it in 3D but the colors in this movie were fantastic! I’ll admit it, I was on the edge of my seat for some parts. GO SEE IT.


The Croods | This prehistoric movie is priceless. It’s a completely fictional movie showing how things became what they are now. The bond between the dad and daughter is quite hilarious as well! This movie is also a love story. Who doesn’t want to watch that?


Parental Guidance | This cute film is about how two grandparents reconnect and try to get involved with their grandchildren. The parents leave and the grandparents take on the stress of the three kids. The parents learn to let their kids to live a little and the grandparents learn that their own kids aren’t exactly kids anymore. Too cute!

XX,
 Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment