Friday, April 5, 2013

Social Media Tips

Hi y'all!


Today I'm going to be sharing some of my social media tips that I have picked up! I'm not going to lie: I've been tweeting since I was 10 and have learned A TON.

Interact with others
I love commenting back to other people and I also LOVE receiving comments. They are an easy way to spread your name and talk to others. Although I would recommend limiting yourself, we don't need it to be all about you.

Don't Force
Let's face it, forcing or repetitivly talking about following isn't cool. Casually mentioning another social media platform is ok on a rare occasion. I don't want to be told what do do right?

Find other sites
Whenever I am on Twitter I always become overwhelmed with ideas and people. There are multiple sites to help viewing it easier, giving you a piece of mind. Another bonus is that they can be used to schedule tweets! Some reccomended programs are TweetDeck, Crowdbooster, and Hoot Suite

Give Credit when needed
This is a major one: Please give credit. Whether it's words or picutes, It is really THE classiest thing to do! I can't stand seeing other people use my content without mentioning me. #PetPeeves

I’d love to hear what social media tips that y'all have!

XX,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment