Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring Break Waxing

Hi!
Okay, I know... Waxing. Kind of an awkward topic, right? HOWEVER, if you want to have smooth, hairless skin that lasts for weeks, keep reading!
Now, I am here to give you all the 4-1-1 on the two waxes I definitely recommend if you are hitting the beach, and try to not make the overall topic not so awkward! 
Let's jump right in! 
Bikini - Pretty self explanatory. This is what is recommended to be rid of those little, awkward hairs located along the bikini line! It is said that it is obviously, uncomfortable when it is being done, but does work and if you are self-concious about this issue, go ahead, because it lasts a long time before you need to go back! Also, if you would like to get rid of more, you could try the brazilian. It has actually been revealed women prefer this waxing, however, the final decision is up to you! 
Legs/Arms/Back - I definitely am intrigued by the idea of waxing your legs. I am a swimmer and runner, so obviously I have to shave my legs... A LOT. I think this idea of waxing your legs is a fabulous alternative to having to shave every other night! Additionally, it is speculated that this will last 4-8 weeks, depending on the person! #DefinitelyGonnaCheckItOut
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe helped you out!
XX,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment