Thursday, April 11, 2013

Arm Candy

The trend that never ends! Arm Parties, Arm Candy, Stacks, Whatever you want to call it, it is a big trend. They are an easy way to show your style without "trying too hard". I also love how they can be worn with any style. All over Pinterest. I've seen everything from Preppy to Bohemian arm candy. While I don't wear large arm candy on a day to day basis, when I do I love having a simple watch, my bow cuff and pearl bracelets.On a day to day basis I wear my charm bracelet or a simple pearl bracelet.

Arm Candy

In this Polyvore I took some crazy cute arm candy in a range of all styles and showed how I would wear it. But lets face it: As a teen I don't really think I can afford a Kate Spade watch or Tory Burch Bangle. 

The first Arm Candy stack I created was "Girly & Glam", I called it this because I could see it as a fun spring stack but it's still classic enough to be taken seriously! Plus I love the look of the colors with the strong gold accents. 

Secondly I created "Classic" because it is truly classic. Monogram: check, Pink: check, Sparkle: check: what else do you really need? Can we also take a second to fantasize over the monogrammed bracelet?! 

Lastly "Sassy & Simple", it isn't in your face but it still says I have spunk and creativity. The Kate Spade Watch is adorable and could work with anything. 

Do y'all have any Arm Candy favorites? 
XX,
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. I love glamorous arm candy. The kind that stands out and can turn a simple outfit into a sassy one!

    I also have an arm candy shop, which is no surprise!

    Angie
    iShopCandy.com

    ReplyDelete