Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Proper Life

You know you love anon twitter accounts. Some can be utterly annoying and you have to unfollow them after an hour, but not this one. The Proper Life is a very new brand created by @ProperKidProbs . He tweets about the problems of classy and proper kids. He tweets noteworthy quotes and his own opinions. Also, he posts pictures of his classy looks. Last summer, he launched his very first “The Proper Life” t-shirt! Actually, it's a pocket tee! You can order it here on Etsy! 
I actually have the first shirt he released. I love it! As time progressed, more and more Proper Life items have been released. There are special t-shirts for men and women now, sunglasses straps, and a bowtie! Very classy if you ask me! The t-shirts only come in adult sizes: small, medium and large. I have the small and it was pretty big when I got it, and I have washed it a few times but it is still big. On the other hand, I have noticed big t-shirts being somewhat popular from where I am from so I guess I can be “in-style”! If you don’t have your own Proper Life shirt yet, I highly recommend getting yourself one! Mine is so comfortable, and I wear it more than any of my other t-shirts! 



Do you follow Proper Kid Probs on Twitter or Instagram? Do you own items from The Proper Life?

XX,
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment