Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fun Friday Night

Who doesn't love a fun Friday night with their BFFs? If your closest friends are coming over you want to have a good time right?! All you need is pizza, snacks, and some good chick flicks! 

One of my friends and I love good pizza. It’s really weird but pizza is our favorite, we actually kind of bond over it. It doesn't really matter what kind it is, just as long as it is good. You can make your own (there are tons of recipes on pinterest!) or you can just order some delivery! Either works!

Being teenagers, you are constantly hungry. So snacks are a must have! Popcorn and cookies are great to have! Recently, I tried this trail mix recipe:

All you need you need is...

plain popcorn (1-2 bags depending on how much you want) 
1 bag of white chocolate chips 
corn pops cereal 
fritos 
M&Ms 

Here is how to make it...

Pop the popcorn 
Melt the white chocolate 
Put the popcorn, corn pops, fritos, and M&Ms on a pan evenly 
Drizzle the white chocolate all over the mix 
Once it sets, you can eat all you want! 

It is delish! I brought it to lunch one day and my friends and I ate it up!

Also, you need a great chick flick! She’s the Man and Pitch Perfect are great choices! I don’t know if you have heard of the movie Sleepover, it came out in 2004, but OMG it rocks! It’s pretty corny but my friends and I enjoy it!

XX,
Bailey

1 comment:

  1. Just had to comment - I remember Sleepover! Such a good movie! I loved it in my early teens! May have to go watch it this week seeing as you reminded me of it! P.S. that trail mix sounds just too good!

    ReplyDelete