Monday, April 29, 2013

Workout Playlist

Hey Everyone! 

If you don't follow me on Twitter, @westcoastpreppy, you wouldn't know that I am a swimmer and a runner, therefore, I have quite a large workout playlist. I thought it would be fun to share with you all my top fifteen favorite songs (I couldn't narrow it down to just ten...) to listen to while exercising!

Generally, when I workout, I like to have upbeat, happy music playing that will make me enjoy the workout and keep my adrenaline pumping!

When it comes to choosing music, I tend to lean towards the "pop" genre, the One Direction, Ke$ha, Katy Perry and Beyonce songs, however, I do have a couple other artists thrown in there! I also love the One Direction and Victoria's Secret PINK station on Pandora, which I've previously mentioned before! 

{ Click HERE for my Spotify, 'Workout Playlist' }

Workout Playlist.

What is on your workout playlist?!

XX
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment