Friday, April 12, 2013

Favorite Beauty Products

Today I am going to tell you about my favorite beauty products! I am going to be straight up with you, I do not wear that much make-up. Because of that, I am sharing my usual daily routine. I do love spending hours upon hours in Ulta and Sephora with my mom.


1. Clinique Chubby Stick| I love this eye shadow! They also make a Chubby Stick for lips but I have Revlon’s lip stain stick which looks just like Clinique’s. Anyways, I use Bountiful Beige. I can wear this color with everything! I didn’t even wear eye shadow that much until I got this. It is so easy to use! If you aren’t a big make-up user or if you are always in a rush in the mornings, this is definitely an ideal product!

2. L’oreal Paris B.B. Cream| This stuff is awesome! I am awful at putting regular foundation on and this has pretty much solved my problem! It comes out white so you really just have to make sure you rub it in good. It is so light weight!

3. Maybelline Rocket Volum Mascara| I just got this awesome mascara two weeks ago. I have been using my mom’s sample Clinique mascara she got in their gift bags. This really adds volume! Although it doesn’t look like the model’s eyelashes on you like it does in the commercials, it is definitely one of my favorite mascaras so far!

Do you use any of these products? What are your favorite beauty products?
XX,
Bailey

1 comment:

  1. I've been really liking the Neutrogena chubby stick in Sweet Watermelon. So pretty!



    _BFF

    ReplyDelete