Thursday, April 18, 2013

iPhone Cases

I don’t know about you, but it seems as if everyone and their mother have an iPhone. At least around where I live. A plain iPhone without a case is a true beauty. And yet so fragile! Luckily, there are so so so so so so so many case options!
Monogrammed Otterbox| You can just type in “monogrammed otterbox” into Google and so many websites will pop up! Certain websites may not have exactly what you want, but don’t give up, keep looking. It took me forever to find one I liked. I have had it for almost a year now; I use it more than any of my other cases, the case was a bit of a splurge but I’ve totally gotten my money’s worth out of it! It also protects very well!
Vineyard Vines Case| I have two from there. One I got for free and the other I bought. There isn’t much protection but they are both very preppy! I have one similar to the picture above and my other is the patchwork. It is very summery! They don’t have much protection and I am very OCD about it so I rarely use these.
Kate Spade Cases| Her cases are so unique! I love them! Very modern! I had trouble getting mine off (which I may be the only one or that case was defective) because all of my friends that have had them had no trouble. I seriously love the feel of the cases! They protect fairly well!

What case do you have for your phone? What cases do you like?

XX,
Bailey

1 comment: